TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
- You need to have an embroidery machine and appropriate software to transfer the design(s) file(s) to your machine.
- It is the responsibility of the client to have the software (computer program) and hardware (embroidery machine, computer,laptop) to transfer designs to the embroidery machine.
- It is the responsibility of the client to understand and be able how to use the appropriate software (computer program) and hardware (embroidery machine, computer, laptop) to transfer designs to the embroidery machine.
- The embroidery designs sold on this website is a digitized machine embroidery design file, and not a pre-embroidered item.
- The design file cannot be bought by a client and given to someone to embroider. The files are licensed ONLY to the purchaser of the design(s).
- Should you want a design stitched onto a product, please have the person doing the embroidery purchase the relevant files.
- We will not forward purchased design(s) to any other email address than the one used to purchase the design(s).
- The embroidery file is for personal use and on items that are to be sold (up to 50 units).
- However, you may not copy, share, trade, borrow, alter, resell or distribute these designs files.
- This includes purchasing with the intent to copy and share with your family or friends.
- You may not use ANY portion of our design or our exclusive artwork as a basis to create a new design and call it your own. Charlene Parker digitize all our designs and we spend a considerable amount on original artwork to digitize. Many hours go into the process to bring you properly tested and high-quality designs at a reasonable price. Please show your appreciation and do the right thing by purchasing designs, and therefore supporting a personal only income.
- Please be aware that we will not communicate or respond to emails with regards to orders with parties that “split” designs.
- Couture Princess Embroidery reserves the right to terminate repeat download abilities of designs with immediate effect should there be a violation of above mentioned terms.
- By purchasing designs at Couture Princess Embroidery, you are in effect purchasing a license to use them. Only the purchaser holds the license to use them. This license is not transferable.
USE OF DESIGNS ON ITEMS FOR SALE
- Limited Commercial Use License included in purchase up to 50 units per embroidery design.
- The designs MAY be embroidered on items to be sold, provided it is not mass-produced (less than 50 units).
- We do encourage the use of these designs to be used on items to be sold (including iron-on patches/badges), provided you do not claim the designs to be your own. Please credit “Couture Princess Embroidery” by stating “Embroidery designs purchased from Couture Princess Embroidery” and kindly link our website cpembroidery.co.za.
USE OF IMAGES OF THE STITCHED OUT DESIGN
- You may, should you want to offer your customers a choice of the various items you are producing on your website, use our images of stitched out designs provided you give credit to “Couture Princess Embroidery” by stating “Embroidery designs purchased from Couture Princess Embroidery” and kindly link our website cpembroidery.co.za.
- Please provide us with a link to your website should you prefer not to mention our designs.
- Images may also only be used AFTER you have purchased the relevant design.
REFUNDS AND EXCHANGES
- Due to the digital nature of our designs and their ability to be downloaded instantly, no refunds and exchanges are offered.
- Should you have any difficulty downloading your designs, please send us an email and we will assist you promptly.
- If you do not hear back from us within 24 hours, please re-send.
- Please note that we are closed on Saturdays and Sundays and all major (South African) holidays.
- You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
THANK YOU and we hope you enjoy your design as much as I love creating them.